Friday, March 20, 2009

Book Review - R is for Ricochet

I like this series for some reason. Ms. Grafton puts in way too many humdrum
details (I took a shower then walked to my closet and found my little black
dress, threw it on, went downstairs, walked into the kitchen and poured myself a
cup of coffee. Grabbing the newspaper, I sat down at the table to read the front
page...yada, yada, yada). Too many minute details, and it does get frustrating.
It's almost like she had a word quota to fill. But, like I said, for some reason
I like this series. Not really sure why, but I keep coming back for more. The
storyline itself is a good one; her characters are well developed and you do
tend to root for them. There is also a couple of new romances brewing (and
fizzling) in this book.

Overall, I would give it 3 stars out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment