Monday, March 30, 2009

Book Review: Judgment in Death

Judgment in Death (In Death Series, Book #11)

rating: 5 of 5 stars
I love this series. I could not pick a favorite book out of it if I tried. This one pits Eve against a killer of dirty cops in New York in the year 2059. The first cop killed is moonlighting at a club called Purgatory which happens to be owned by Eve's husband Roarke. The normal cast of characters shows up in this installment also - Peabody, McNab, Feeney, Dr. Mira, Sommerset, Mavis, et al... I've grown quite fond of the characters in this series and their interactions with each other, Eve and Peabody especially make me chuckle.

Before you know it, two more cops are dead and Eve has her sights set on nailing a powerful mafia-type crime boss who she believes is behind the whole thing.

This series has it all...crime, punishment, sex, bad guys, futuristic crime fighting and a little bit of comic relief thrown in for good measure. I give this book 5 stars out of 5. I give the whole series a 5/5. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment