Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Book Review: Eclipse

Eclipse (Twilight, #3) Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
This third novel in the Twilight series is better than the first two I think. It is a continuation from New Moon and it's best read in order. Basically this one has the Cullens joining forces with their bitter enemies the werewolves to protect Bella from Victoria (who was introduced in the first book, Twilight). Along the way, Bella has to choose between her love for Edward and her growing love for Jacob. I can't really say too much about the book without giving a lot of it away, but when Bella makes her choice, it is very bittersweet. I actually teared up a little at the end.

Hopefully the fourth book in the series, Breaking Dawn, will be another good read, as each book so far in the series has gotten better than the one before it, IMO.


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed Eclipse and Breaking Dawn is the sweetest end to the story.

    ReplyDelete